The Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System can be installed on motor graders to put the site plan – design surfaces, grades and alignments – inside the cab.
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
The Trimble GCS900 2D Grade Control System for motor graders is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your organization grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace stringline, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Used with a total station, single or dual GNSS receivers, GCS900 3D is well suited for grading and fine grading applications such as:
- Material spreading
- Highway and railway construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement
- Residential and commercial site construction
Using the 2D system with a sonic sensor or a grade laser to improve the efficiency and productivity of your motor grader on projects such as:
- Road and highway projects
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces
Single or Dual GNSS with Laser Augmentation
Single and dual GNSS systems enhanced with laser augmentation to improve vertical accuracy for high accuracy guidance to complex design surfaces such as super-elevation grading for rough through finished grade work
Universal Total Stations
Total station-based system for extreme accuracy for lift and layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions
Cross-slope control system to be used on motor graders for fine grading work for road maintenance, ditches and slope work
Single Elevation Plus Cross-slope
Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control the lift of the machine blade for flat, slopework and finished grading
Dual control system that uses two laser or sonic receivers for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be controlled independently or linked
No matter what your operational needs are, VisionLink Unified Suite applications can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency. VisionLink offers a unified view of health, location and productivity for your fleet, regardless of manufacturer.
Powerful tools help you quickly and easily create accurate, integrated 3D constructible models for sites, corridors and marine applications. Make better decisions, decrease costly mistakes, and increase efficiency in the office and on the job site.