3D Grade Control
The Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System can be installed on compact machines to put the site plan – design surfaces, grades and alignments – inside the cab.
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
2D Grade Control
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your job complexity grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace stringline, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Laser Grade Control
Compact machines are the work horses of many construction sites. As you find more uses for them, Trimble continues to refine our offerings into systems that work just as hard as you do, with a price to fit your budget.
Here are just some of the benefits you will gain by using our compact machine solutions on your skid steers, backhoe loaders and mini-excavators:
- Now you can use your compact machines for more specialized and finished grade applications
Reduced Labor and Downtime
- You don’t need to wait for grade checks because you can immediately see when you’re on grade
- There’s no need to get out of the machine to check grade yourself
- When you move the material correctly the first time, there’s no need to spend time doing rework