Features and Benefits
Drill Exactly to the Depth You Need
- Reduced overdrilling means your machine drill bits and hammers won’t wear out as fast.
Drill Inclined or Vertical Holes That are Evenly Spaced
- A uniform blasting pattern delivers better surfaces and improves rock fragmentation to minimize hauling expense.
Increase Site Safety
- Using DPS900 for navigation increases safety by notifying operators of areas to avoid, reduces blind spots and removes the need for people standing near machine.
Reduce Time and Money Spent On Surveyors and Stakes
- Stop pounding stakes and start making money.
The DPS900 Machine Control System is ideal for:
- Large construction cuts (roads, railways and sites)
- Aggregate quarries
- Mining operations
- Geological/geotechnical sampling
- Exploration (oil, gas, mineral or water)
Reliable Local Support from SITECH
With delivery, installation, training and support from your SITECH® dealer, you’re guaranteed peace of mind.
Connect with your SITECH technology dealer for an ROI analysis. Local support, service and expertise are just a phone call away.
Powerful tools help you quickly and easily create accurate, integrated 3D constructible models for sites, corridors and marine applications. Make better decisions, decrease costly mistakes, and increase efficiency in the office and on the job site.