Features and Benefits
Connected Community is the backbone of the Trimble Connected Site, helping you manage and share information in real-time using the Internet. Whether you’re in the office working on a design or in the field working on a machine, you’ll be in the know.
Efficient, Integrated Data Management
- Easily access design files from Business Center – HCE and asset and site productivity information from VisionLink
- Make decisions quickly and review progress before mistakes happen
Save Time and Money
- Stop wasting valuable hours driving out to the jobsite and start managing your crew, devices and sites effectively from the office
- Extend the range of your existing base station corrections, and reduce your equipment needs
- See and interact with Trimble machine control and site positioning software for troubleshooting and training
- Less driving and more information flowing between the office and job site, gives you time to make decisions that will save you money
Instantly Connect the Office and the Field
With secure hosting, unlimited data retention, upgradeable storage plans and data back-up, you can rely on Connected Community to make your workflow easier and more productive. Along with email notifications and alerts to the site and office, file sharing and automatic file synchronization, you just got an extra leg stretch to the water cooler.
USB sticks and cables are a thing of the past.
- Download and upload files by using the transfer button on your field device, or even set up an automatic sync so the field device files are uploaded to Connected Community automatically
- Send work files effortlessly with no drive time in real time
- Upload design files to machines and controllers without even leaving the office
- 100% less drive time 100% of the time
A picture is worth a thousand words. With Trimble Remote Assistant, real-time technical support is available to field crew personnel or earthworks machine operators, without the time and cost of waiting for a technician to drive to the construction site. Both the field crews and the support team see the same picture, eliminating costly delays, downtime and drive time.
- Everyday issues such as design file versioning and machine configuration for grade control can be addressed without ever leaving the office or taking the machine out of production.
- Everyone has the same information so issues can be solved quickly and easily
- Increase machine operator and field crew performance, train inexperienced workers and deploy new personnel to the field using remote, on-the-job, personalized training
- Train field teams so they can confirm design file versions and update software modules while they are in the field
- The trainer and operator see the same screen resulting in quick meaningful trainin
With only one base station and a Connected Community subscription you’ll get up to 19 miles (30 kilometers) of coverage without line of sight.
- Perfect for linear projects, and remote or offsite areas such as borrow pits and dump sites,
- Uses cellular technology and the Internet to keep you connected
- Reduced daily set up times and costs so you’ll be up and running in no time
No matter what your operational needs are, VisionLink Unified Suite applications can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency. VisionLink offers a unified view of health, location and productivity for your fleet, regardless of manufacturer.
Powerful tools help you quickly and easily create accurate, integrated 3D constructible models for sites, corridors and marine applications. Make better decisions, decrease costly mistakes, and increase efficiency in the office and on the job site.
Your GNSS operations are only as good as your correction source. It’s important, so we let you choose the right one for you. Larger sites may need a local GNSS base station for the highest precision, smaller sites may opt for a virtual correction source.
Stakeout, grade checking and measuring as-builts have never been easier or faster. Simple to use and learn, SCS900 works the way you work, delivering increased productivity and decreased surveying costs.
Finished grade with fewer passes. Place material faster and with millimeter accuracy. With GCS900 on your grader you’ll keep costs to a minimum and realize better profits.