Trimble CCS900 and CCSFlex Compaction Control Systems help you roll a more uniform surface and increase your efficiency. They offer:
A Full-color Graphical Display
- View compaction progress, pass counts and mat temperature information on an easy-to-use color display
Flexibility To Fit Your Needs
- Monitor pass counts only or pass counts plus temperature
- Add temperature sensors or precision accuracy
- Document compaction operations on site with an optional in-cab printer
Reliability Of The Trimble Paving Workflow
- Use one workflow from the initial design model to the last pass of the compactor
- Leverage on-machine components for milling, asphalt paving and compaction
- Monitor and analyze compaction efficiency from the office
The Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System is the premium system for improving asphalt compaction operations and rolling a more efficient surface.
Trimble CCS900 offers several advantages to improve your compaction efficiency:
- Pass count mapping allows you to monitor the number of passes over an area and adjust your effort to avoid over or under-compaction
- Wireless data share allows each compactor to see the work being done by other compactors in real-time, so operators know which areas have been compacted and which areas still need to be completed. Operators can achieve more consistent compaction while also reducing the amount of under- and over-compacted areas to improve surface quality, and save time and fuel.
- The wiring harness and brackets are permanently installed for optimal fit and integration with the machine body
- Connected Site Ready, so with your existing components you can begin transferring compaction data to the office for analysis in VisionLink
- Install on any asphalt compactor with open or enclosed cab
The full-featured Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System is available in three cab-mounted configurations:
- Single GNSS (MS992 or MS972 Smart GNSS Antenna)
- Dual GNSS (MS992 or MS972 Smart GNSS Antenna)
- Total station-based with the MT900 Machine Target
In-cab components include the Trimble CB460 or CB450 Control Box and an optional in-cab printer for on-site documentation and sign-off purposes.
The Trimble CCSFlex Compaction Control System is a reliable and affordable option to leverage compaction control technology and help you be more competitive. The easy-to-use CCSFlex “system in a case” provides accurate pass count mapping without a GPS base station and without a 3D design.
The CCSFlex system offers many features and benefits to the paving contractor:
- Facilitates optimal compaction by displaying pass count information to the operator in real-time
- Easy to install in a couple of hours
- Portability makes it ideal for rented compactors
- Flexibility allows you to move the system between compactors
- Works on any asphalt compactor with open or enclosed cab
As a more cost-conscious entry-level configuration, CCSFlex helps you work more efficiently and create a better surface without investing in the full-featured system. You can always upgrade later with additional temperature sensors, precision GNSS corrections, or a larger display screen.
Supervisors and quality managers can monitor compaction activities using the optional in-cab printer or the web-based VisionLink fleet, asset and productivity solution from Trimble.
VisionLink can be used to:
- Continuously monitor pass counts and compaction meter values over the entire area and on all material layers
- Improve testing success, reduce rework and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Reduce over-compaction to optimize fuel use and machine time
- Ensure uniform lift, consistent pass counts and target compaction meter values to increase the surface quality and operational life
- Monitor temperature maps to ensure compaction to the specified temperature range
No matter what your operational needs are, VisionLink Unified Suite applications can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency. VisionLink offers a unified view of health, location and productivity for your fleet, regardless of manufacturer.